YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS RETURNS FORM WITH EVERY RETURN. OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE ACTIONED
- You can return Standard products bought online if unsuitable within 14 days of receiving them. These items must have been tried on for size only and NOT ridden in.
- There can be no returns, exchanges or refunds on marked or obviously used items, items with Buckle Marks, scratches, scuffs, etc. Items that are found to have these marks will not get a refund and will not be returned free of charge to the purchaser.
- Sale items or reduced items cannot be returned.
- There can be no returns, exchanges or refunds on items which are returned in a soiled condition.
- All product return postage costs must be paid by the customer, unless we have sent the wrong item or it is faulty. Please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope/box or you will not receive the item required.
- Please package your item carefully to prevent it being damaged in transit.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving the items back.
- There can be no Returns on Bespoke or Made to Measure items.
- There is no refund for the Postage charge, unless the item was not as ordered or faulty.
- All product exchange postage must be paid by the customer unless we have sent the wrong item or it is faulty.
- You must include the Order Number with any returned item in order for us to process it.
We advise that you obtain certificate of postage with adequate insurance as we are unable to compensate for return parcels that are lost or damaged in transit. Should you wish to return an item, please include a note stating what you need, i.e. replacement, alternative size/colour or refund.
Our returns address is:
Horsemanship Saddlery UK Ltd.
Bolton House Farm,
Quality of your Goods
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of your goods or think an item may have a fault please contact us as soon as possible after receiving your goods via email: [email protected]
Your return goods must be clean
Due to the health hazard and hygienic problems involved with horse equipment and allied products is it regretted that we are unable to service or handle any equipment unless it is clean and dry. (Health & safety work act 1974)
Please note: Goods must be cleaned before return and we will inspect them. If your item is returned to us without being cleaned, we will not give a refund and you will have to send a Stamped Addressed Envelope for its return to you.
Your returned goods must be undamaged
Please note that although every effort is made to ensure images used on our website match the product, due to different monitor/screen calibrations, colours may vary from actual product colours shown on your computer or device.
RETURNS PAYMENT FOR POSTAGE