- You can return Standard products bought online if unsuitable within 28 days of receiving them. These items must have been tried on for size only and NOT ridden in.
Sale items or reduced items must be returned within 7 days.
- All product returns are at the cost of the customer unless we have sent the wrong item or it is faulty.
- Please package your item carefully to prevent it being damaged in transit.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving the items back.
- There can be no returns, exchanges or refunds on marked or worn items, items with Buckle Marks, scratches, scuffs, etc.
- There can be no returns, exchanges or refunds on items which are returned in a soiled condition.
- There can be no Returns on Bespoke or Made to Measure items.
We advise that you obtain certificate of postage with adequate insurance as we are unable to compensate for return parcels that are lost or damaged in transit. Should you wish to return an item, please include a note stating what you need, i.e. replacement, alternative size/colour or refund.
Our returns address is:
Horsemanship Saddlery UK. The Byre, Hall Lane, Foggathorpe, Selby, YO8 6PX
Quality of your Goods
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of your goods or think an item may have a fault please contact us as soon as possible after receiving your goods via email: [email protected]
Your return goods must be clean
Due to the health hazard and hygienic problems involved with horse equipment and allied products is it regretted that we are unable to service or handle any equipment unless it is clean and dry.
(Health & safety work act 1974)
Please note: Goods must be cleaned before we will inspect them. If your item is returned to us without being cleaned, we will charge to post the item back out to you.
Please note that although every effort is made to ensure images used on our website match the product, due to different monitor/screen calibrations, colours may vary from actual product colours shown on your computer or device.